79 is an electric trolley car built in 1912 by ASEA. It ran in Gothenberg, Sweden.
It is typical of continental European trolleys, many of which to this day are single truck and double ended. It was heavily built in order to pull trains of up to three cars.
Car 79 last operated in 1962 on the South Brooklyn Railway which still had an energized section of trolley wire. Shortly after that time the car went to the Edaville Railroad. In 1987 Edaville no longer needed the car, so TMNY acquired it and moved it to Kingston.
35'-0" x 7'-6" x 11'-7",